Mission Statement & Core Values
The mission of The LunchMaster is to partner with schools to make a significant and positive contribution to the well-being and learning ability of each student by providing healthy, delicious school meals. This will be achieved by:
- Using only high quality ingredients such as organic dairy and organic produce items, and offering dairy and meat that is free of antibiotics and hormones
- Cooking meals from scratch. Making everything ourselves, from mac n cheese, to pesto sauce, to cooking whole chicken breasts for entrees, to making our own salad dressing.
- Forging partnerships with local farmers and vendors
Offering fruit and vegetable bars
- Working closely with schools to understand and meet their specific needs
- Limiting our carbon footprint by partnering with local vendors, using compostable and recyclable containers and packaging materials, and minimizing the amount of packaging whenever possible.
Our approach to business is guided by our commitment to the following guiding principles:
· Continuous Improvement